Get Out of My House--_-- Get Out of My House--_--

Hm.

Far too over compressed. The melody was even buried by the kick in some spots.

I wouldn't really call this House; Sounded more like you tried to incorporate a Latin style, albeit a simple and quite repetitive one.

I recommend spending a little more time on the composition of your music. You shouldn't rush through it just to get it done. Patience is one of the most important keys to creating a great piece.

It wasn't bad. I liked it.

Skullfucked (Bard&FCDX collab) Skullfucked (Bard&FCDX collab)

I detect incredible vocal talent.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

can you also detect my gratitude? cheers man!

Nightscape Nightscape

Good song.

I really liked how this turned out. The sax is smooth and flows through the whole song, although I wasn't very particular of the sound you used. The drums have enough variety so that they don't become boring halfway through the song, and that combined with the odd time signature gave them a wonderful and unique sound. The bassline and chords fit the mood perfectly, giving it a calm, relaxed feel. Great job!

endlessnumber responds:

Thanks for the review. Are there any better soundfonts for saxophone you'd suggest?

Nightscape (WIP3) Nightscape (WIP3)

...

Well, in addition to having utilized a very annoying lead, which I'm assuming is supposed to resemble a saxophone, it would also be cool if you would maybe demonstrate your claimed knowledge of musical theory, which you failed to do so here.

Although, this would be an okay song had it not been forever minutes long.

Inner Demons [Thrash] Inner Demons [Thrash]

Heavy.

...but not heavy enough. This is due to low quality, not lack of brutality, mind you.

Love the vocals. I can tell the guitarist has talent, but they're deprecated by the low quality; I'm assuming you did everything here, so I'd be referring to you - correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, holy shit. You've got some superior writing and playing talent here, man. You honestly need to get some better recording equipment, because talent like this cannot be held back by shit quality.

Classimania Classimania

Wow

This is some of the best Classical music I've ever heard in my life.

wii1 responds:

thanks for the zero...

Lejin - You Sweet Lejin - You Sweet

Haha

Dude this is hilarious. It's great, xD

Lejin responds:

OMG LOL i know XD

`Ran a beat` `Ran a beat`

Harr

FL Studio isn't garbage. The presets are.

After you get a little more experienced, you'll realize that FL Studio is quite powerful along with its plugins like Sytrus and Wasp. You'll also probably begin to realize that VSTs are the way to go.

As for the song - It's really just a bunch of randomly placed FL loops and presets. Try coming up with some original rhythms and melodies.

Nhite responds:

You users and your wonderful audio submissions are at the top, leave me to my garbage in peace. damnit

Beginning Today-Shifty Mix Beginning Today-Shifty Mix

Returned review.

Overall it's alright.

The drums in the beginning didn't have much depth and left that part of the song feeling a little empty, but rhythmically they were pretty good.

The vocals were good at first, and repeating them with a glitched style was fine. However, the "GO" part was very distracting from the rest of the music.

When you changed the back beat pattern to the "and" of the beat instead of two and four, it ruined it for me. That drum style just didn't fit with the style of the song.

Again, the overall song was fairly good.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Meh, everyone has an opinion and I'm cool with that. I hate repetition as well, but I figured "hey, it's only 10 seconds"

-Lol, thanks for the review!

-ImperfectDisciple

Life's Wish (Demo) Life's Wish (Demo)

I like it.

Not gonna critique, since it's just a demo.

All I'm gonna say is keep going. Sounds cool.