Winter in Montreal Winter in Montreal

Beautiful!

Like it came off an Eagles album or something. That is very much a compliment!

Only complaint is the drums. Well written, but would have fit with the song better if they were played live (Not that I expect you to be able to play and record drums perfectly).

Great job!

Soundshifter responds:

ya i know.. it sucks im so pissed that back then i wasnt good at recording or mixing, this song is almost a year old. i wanted to do some edits but i cant now since it has so many downloads. oh well, thx for listening

Return Of Eagle Return Of Eagle

Holy shit

Why does this have such a low rating? This is fantastic!

Great work!

+Astronaut's Waltz+ +Astronaut's Waltz+

Beautiful song.

Well written. Great feel; definitely represented what you wanted it to. Could have done a bit more with tempo pushing and pulling for dramatic effect (maybe even more exaggerated dynamics? - A good example of this is "Prelude No.3 in Bb Minor, which was listed as a Best of the Week. Although, in my opinion, your overall song is more interesting than that one).

My only problem is that it's a little repetitive. Not letting that affect my rating though.

5/5.

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I find it hard to get good expression in a song, in terms of tempo and dynamics, unless I'm playing it, so that's something I'll have to work on. I wasn't sure how to structure this song, and the originally intended ending was left open to continue, and I kept around the same rhythm and feel before repeating the opening sections, so the variation isn't too extreme, and the song is fairly soft and doesn't really change mood. I probably could have made it more intense, but thanks for your review, it was very good, much appreciated. Thanks for the 9 and 5.

`-En er gee?-` `-En er gee?-`

It's good.

Really simple but sounded awesome.

5/5, but 9/10 just because It's simple. lol

lnstinct responds:

Heh. Thanks. =]

The Shooting Star She Saw DEMO The Shooting Star She Saw DEMO

Haha...

I beat you to the remake! xD